When I thought of all the ways my life could go wrong, reading fanfiction about pregnant men at three in the morning was not on the top of my list
*makes heterophobic text post*
It’s a metaphor, see? You make a mean text post, but you don’t back it with thousands of years of violently-upheld institutional power, so it doesn’t have the power to actually hurt anyone.
best one yet
I’m doing a little giveaway and its all about the ladies!
I’ll be giving away
- a t-shirt in your choice of Crush the Patriarchy, Cats Against Cat Calls or Riots Not Diets print (all of which go up to at least a size 2xl)
- your choice of five buttons from Modern Girl Blitz
- your choice of jewellery from AddieLeDawn
- friendship bracelet made in the colours of your choice made by yours truly
- "kandi bracelets" or whatever the fuck you want to call them with whatever colour scheme and words you want
- and best of all CANDYYY. who doesnt love candy, cmon.
And now the fun part, the RULES.
- you don’t have to follow me but if you are, then you’ll get something extra
- only reblogs count and you may reblog as many times as you want but please be mindful of your followers
- obviously giveaway blogs dont count (do ppl even need to say this anymore??)
The winner will be randomly selected on April 30th and I’m willing to ship worldwide. I think that’s it. Have fun and crush the patriarchy!!
litterally the whole spn fandom after the latest episode:
"MA BABEH IS BACK!!! ……. BUT IS HE!?"
gabriel was dead, until metatron brought him to life on the page. gabriel regained life through words, and metatron didn’t realise until too late that he’d created a character too powerful for him to control.
aka, gabriel learning how to manipulate stories around him, and moving through books and tv shows to keep in contact with the outside world.
aka, gabriel choosing to try and piss people off through interrupting tv whilst they’re watching, or twisting plot lines of books they’re reading.